Welcome to the Center For Financial Training
Your Trusted Training Resource for Over 100 Years!
Welcome to the Center For Financial Training, Your Trusted Training Resource for Over 100 Years!
When people performance is improved, the performance
of your company improves.
That’s why the Center for Financial Training – the training partner for financial institutions – is changing to meet the needs of today’s challenging business environment by offering a comprehensive, up-to-date curriculum that will help your company achieve its goals! It takes more than just keeping up with the changes in this dynamic industry to keep your competitive edge, you’ve got to stay on top!
CFT Southeastern is dedicated to providing professionally administered educational programs that will continually meet the needs of the financial services industry of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina. We also service North America, Central America, South America, the Caribbean, and Europe.
- is a leader in providing the most current training that your employees need, delivered the way you want
- offers training with immediate on-the-job applications, coupled with programs of study that award industry-recognized certificates and diplomas
- offers flexible formats that fit every need: traditional classroom instruction, customized in-house seminars, multi-media, online and correspondence study options
- offers a comprehensive variety of training designed to make a difference at every level of responsibility
- is the industry’s first choice for professional development solutions!
Why CFT Southeastern is Your First Choice for Professional Training
- CFT specializes in financial institution training solutions
- CFT delivers relevant topics, including compliance, management, sales, retail banking, accounting, operations, lending, and teller.
- CFT offers results-oriented training with immediate on-the-job relevance
- CFT is the industry’s leader in value and effectiveness
- CFT provides networking opportunities with leaders in your industry
- CFT programs enhances internal education programs already in place
- CFT delivers a comprehensive curriculum of more than 100 programs
- CFT diplomas and certificates, college credit and CPE credit may be earned
- CFT instructors are “subject matter experts” with a proven track record
- CFT training is available for all levels of employees:
- CFT offers flexible scheduling options to fit every student’s needs:
- CFT provides professional development seminars
- CFT offers correspondence study, online classes and interactive computer, video, and online compliance training.
- CFT programs are available in traditional class setting courses, as well as customized, on-site training
How your company can see immediate results from “The CFT Advantage”
- Maximize your company’s productivity and profitability
- Improve employee retention and morale
- Increase customer satisfaction and retention
- Informed employees stay on top of compliance issues, decreasing your liability
CODE OF ETHICS AND CONDUCT
The Center for Financial Training (CFT) recognizes that it takes more than quality education and a commitment to the financial services professionals it serves to be successful in accomplishing our mission. We rely heavily on our solid reputation for honesty, fairness and ethical conduct to attract our students, recruit quality instructors, and retain the high level of bank support and respect that we have worked so hard to achieve. Our reputation ultimately rests on the good judgment and personal integrity of everyone — staff, volunteer leaders, students, instructors, and all other individuals and organizations — who is involved with CFT.
Those associated with CFT in any capacity shall commit themselves to:
- Maintaining the highest standard of personal conduct, avoiding even the perception of improper conduct;
- Striving for excellence in all aspects of CFT;
- Using only legal and ethical means in all CFT activities, including conducting all financial transactions in a responsible manner;
- Acting with impartiality in all CFT matters;
- Maintaining the confidentiality of privileged information entrusted or known to them by virtue of their association with CFT;
- Refusing to engage in, or tolerate, activities for personal gain at the expense of CFT or the financial services industry
- Communicating in a truthful and accurate manner.
CFT Southeastern Faculty
CFT class instructors have college degrees and have work experience in the subject matter taught. Instructors are skilled presenters using textbooks specific to the financial services industry.
CFT seminar leaders are topic experts with superior presentation skills using quality, practical handout materials.
CFT instructor led online classes use experienced classroom instructors who have been specially trained for the distance learning environment.
If you would like to reach an instructor for any reason, please contact us.
CFT Southeastern Wants You!
The Center for Financial Training Southeastern is regularly looking for quality instructor candidates throughout Southeastern.
If you have previously taught or conducted training programs, and/or you have extensive work experience in a subject which is related to banking, please contact us to further discuss CFT Southeastern teaching opportunities.
CFT Southeastern reaffirms its standing commitment to the principle that all employment decisions shall be made on a non-discriminatory basis, without regard to an applicant’s or employee’s race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, and/or disability.
CFT Southeastern © 2015 All Rights Reserved
Site by: Northeast Web Design Site Administration